Friday, June 28, 2019

There Are "Conspiracy Theorists", And Then There Are Conspiracy Theorists!!!

I am an admitted Conspiracy Theorist!!!  But, there is a big difference between my theories, and someone like the Left's Queen of Conspiracy Theories,  M.S.N.B.C.'s Rachel Maddow, who probably spends hours daily, imagining outlandish "conspiracies" that she can get her audience to swallow, at "face value", or should I say, at " farce value"!!!

My conspiracy theories are based upon Biblical prophecy, for which I believe there are current events that line up with the prophetic details of the time prophecied about, tending to legitimize at least the reader's consideration that it may point to the soon fulfillment, at least, of the specific prophecy!!!   I do not consider myself smart enough to know for sure whether I am right, or not;  I merely intend to expose the Christian reader to a particular view that they may not have considered, and let them decide for themselves if there is any merit to my reasoning!!!  I realize that there is a definite problem I have in convincing the reader of the truth, of my opinions!   It will be necessary for the prophecies to be fulfilled, before I can claim that my opinions are realistic!  And, with the international level of skepticism, of things Biblical, in general, it may take years to have my opinions vindicated.  But, that's in the Lord's hands, and not up to me!!!

Maddow. I suspect, makes up her theories out of her own imagination, based upon what is popular with the far Left's Media, at the time!   I say, "I suspect", because I do not watch her show, but her most outrageous claims get posted on various FOX NEWS shows, along with appropriate scornful analysis!   But, her fame,  and probably her salary, suggest that there must be a large following of those who believe her ridiculous claims!  I, on the other hand, labor with the expected realization that there are probably very few that actually believe my conclusions to be true, but the very fact that, to date, there have been some 32,000 readers (not counting re-readers) of my various posts, means these people have, at least, been exposed to my opinions, and will recall them if something develops in line with what I've previously written.  This means that they will not likely be ignorant to any real prophetic fulfillments, even if they were spoken some thousands of years before their intended fulfillment!!!  In this manner, I will not get the glory, but God will!!!

I wonder if Rachel Maddow can say the same!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment