Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hallelujah!!! For Yom Kippor!!!

Today is the full day of "Yom Kippur", or the Jewish "High Holy Day" of the annual day of repentance, when all believing Jews (without discerning the degree of believing this requires; I'm sure God knows each person's heart) traditionally ask God to forgive them of all their sins. Generally, it is presumed that each individual asks God to forgive him, or her, for the sins they have committed in the past year, since they presumably asked forgiveness in each of the previous years. I don't presume to understand how God deals with all this, but I have a strong sense that this year He intends to forgive all the Jews of all their sins, even for rejecting Jesus Christ as their Messiah, nearly 2000 years ago!!! Even in rejecting Jesus, they have held to the belief that the one true Messiah would be revealed at some point in the future. Perhaps that time is shortly to come upon us! It makes sense, logically, that if this revelation is truly to come to pass, and if Jesus is the true Messiah of Israel, as I certainly believe He is now, and always has been (whether they believed it, or not), then God must truly forgive His Chosen People for not receiving Him, originally. What more appropriate time to do so than at this time of year! The reason I feel it may be now is because of all the clues that suggest that Russia's Putin seems to be determined to set the Ezekiel 38, & 39 prophecies into motion. If so, these prophecies have as their ultimate purpose God's spoken intention to "reveal" Himself to His Chosen People. He cannot "reveal" Himself to someone unless He has not already done so, (or, at least, He has not yet done so in a sufficiently dramatic way to convince even the greatest skeptics) therefore, I as a believing Christian expect that this means He will reveal Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ!

Certainly, this is all predicated on my presumption that Putin is about to bring his Russian Army's invasion into the Middle-East soon, so God can "glorify Himself" by defeating them, and their allied Muslim Nations' Armies, by somehow turning their evil ways back on each other ("every man's sword shall be against his brother"-- Ezekiel 38:21), until they have destroyed up to 83 1/3rd.% of their Invasion force. I am fully prepared to become the laughing stock of the Internet Blogging World, if none of this comes to pass as soon as I expect it will. God has not given me any special insight that I'm aware of concerning these prophecies; it's all there, in black and white for all of you to check out and see if what I'm expecting makes sense, or not. Of course, even if it makes sense, it doesn't have to meet my expectations. God has not yet asked my permission to bring about anything that He has prophecied, and I don't expect Him to do so, any time soon! But it does all seem to fit into His prophetic "Jigsaw Puzzle", at least to me. But, make no mistake! It will all come to pass, I just can't be certain of the timing. But it will all happen, whether tomorrow, or long after I'm gone; it will happen! Of that much I am confident in saying!

I have to wonder if chemical warfare will be a part of this invasion. The Muslim armies will be intent upon total genocidal murder of every man, woman, and child residing in Israel today (and their previous use of local Muslim civilian populations as shields from Israeli retaliation shows they have no concern for their own Muslim civilians living there). The Syrian rebellion has shown a willingness to use chemical warfare on each other, by both sides. And the Russians interceded to voluntarily "dispose of" Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons. Perhaps they did so as efficiently as the Iranians are expected to self-regulate any violations of their recently signed Nuclear development treaty! The description of Jesus' prophetic warnings, in Matthew 24, verses 15 through 24 (admonishing all believing Jews to, "head for the hills", in effect, or to remain in high-level buildings) sounds like chemical warfare to me (when many of the chemical toxins are heavier than air, and will hug the earth's surface until they dissipate). But those warnings seem to be His prophecies about the timing of His return, which the Ezekiel prophecies seem to precede, at least to my understanding. Perhaps chemical warfare will be tried, unsuccessfully now, with God perhaps causing the prevailing winds to blow the chemicals back on the perpetrators (would this fit the bill for, "every man's sword..."?). Then future invaders might think they could do a better job than their predecessors, not that it will make any difference with God!

Anyway, we shall know if I'm right about any, or all of this real soon. And while I hope I'm not about to become the world's biggest internet buffoon, if that's the way of it, then fine! I don't really mind. I've been a fool for myself all my life, so I might as well try being a fool for Christ, only I hope I don't sully His Name in the process. It's not as bad as having some hungry, Roman lion drag me around the Circus Maximus, with my throat in his jaws! And I've seen that portrayed on some of their murals! If this is what constitutes being a "fool for Christ", then so be it! Only, if I'm wrong about the timing, don't think for a second that this means I'm wrong about the whole prophecy! God never told me of the "when" of these prophecies; only the "what", in general. So don't pack your bags, and wait to be picked up by Angelic flying saucers on some hillside. I'm merely making an "educated guess" about the timing. But the rest of the prophecy will stand on it's own merit, for those who care to consider it. It will not need my approval to come to pass in God's own good time, whether I'm correct in my guess, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment