Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Is The Ezekiel Prophecy Right Around The Corner???

Possibly... The current events of the day seem to be pointing that way. Today we have reports that Russia launched their heavy bombers from Iran, to bomb the rebel forces in Syria. Iran is also prophecied to be a member of the Ezekiel-prophecied allied invasion force with Russia, that will be defeated upon the, "mountains of Israel". I have written before that I don't think Israel will be the main objective of Russia (more likely the Arab Gulf oil fields are what they are after), but they dare not leave a viable Israeli Air Force, and Army behind as they march on the Arab states. Nor would they feel comfortable with a loyal N.A.T.O. ally behind their northeastern Syrian air base, as Turkey was until their recent put-down of the supposed coup attempt (whether real, or a sham), which has resulted in a more fundamentalist Muslim Government. Erdogan's recent trip to meet with Putin in Russia served to let us know where they will stand, even if that were not clearly prophecied in Ezekiel (which it is). Plus they need a unified Muslim confederation to back them up, without fearing further invasion into there own oil fields, in order to "legitimize" their invasion of Saudi Arabia, and the other Gulf States. The one unifying condition for these Muslim States is their collective hatred of Israel, which they hate even more than they hate each other.

So, we have one more pawn in the Russian Chess Game set in place, pointing to the Prophecied "Gog/Magog" Middle-East invasion, in Ezekiel 38, &39. Now that Russia's heavy bombers are now stationed in Iran, they need only make a slight turn to the left, to approach "the mountains of Israel", instead of Syria. But, since the Ezekiel prophecy mentions nothing of Israeli casualties, which other prophecies do, it would seem that God has some very one-sided defense measures in store for Russia's invasion forces.

I am dumbfounded that Russia presumes to think they can pull this off! They can't be totally ignorant of the Ezekiel prophecies. First, no matter how atheistic the Russian government remains, after the presumptive rejection of the official atheism of their former Soviet Government, it is undeniable that many of the Russian people are still devout Christians (of the Russian Orthodox church), and I am sure the Ezekiel prophecies read almost identical in their Bibles, to what I read in my Bible.

Second, I have noted every time I write something about Russia in my Blog, my "Pageview" statistics take a triple digit spike upwards (listed by my Blog Server as originating from Russia), as distinct from other Posts that say nothing about Russia. Perhaps the Russian people are more interested when I write something about their country, or government. But, I suspect that there is some official interest in how I came to know about their plans for a Middle-East invasion. Duh!!! It's right there in print for them, too! The difference is that I believe it, and (like I said) I'm dumbfounded that they apparently do not!

If I planned something that was written 2500 years ago that would end in a miserable failure, even if I was prone to not believe it, I don't think I would have the temerity to try it, anyway. I am too cowardly to try something like that! My arms "are too short to box with God", thank you very much. But apparently Putin thinks his arms are longer than mine. But they're not long enough for this! Go ahead Putin, and see what happens! You'll be sorry, for a very, VERY long time!!!  It's called "Eternity"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment