Monday, January 22, 2018

Watch The Syrian/Turkish Border For signs Of "Gog/Magog" Invasion Imminence...

I don't see this move of the U.S.-backed Kurdish militia to the Syrian/Turkish border to be a lasting move, however well-intended it may seem, on paper.   The Turks consider the Kurds to be every bit a terrorist organization, as we do the I.S.I.S. terrorists,  which we have mostly driven out of Iraq.  It does not matter that we consider them to be allies.  What really matters is which side will Syria, and most importantly, will Russia back in this controversial move?  My guess is that they will both side with Turkey, and will soon call for America to demand that the Kurds withdraw from their Syrian border position.

My premise here is that Russia, and their ally, Syria, are more interested in solidifying a future alliance with Turkey, to join in their "Gog/Magog" Middle-East invasion plans, which will eventually threaten Israel, so if they condemn this Kurdish move, it will signal that they are indeed trying to get Turkey on board, as the Ezekiel: 38,and 39 prophecy seems to suggest.  Also, consistent with these assumptions would be some arrangement for the withdrawal of American forces out of the Iraq/Syrian corridor, as Russia would not dare to invade Israel with our forces close at hand to help our best ally in the Middle-East.  So, I caution the reader to keep a close eye on the happenings in this region, in the near future, as it will probably predict the nearness of the fulfillment of the prophecy, or not.

UPDATE:  (1/24/2018)--

Day two of my theory, as written above (I will not blaspheme by calling it, or implying that it is in any way prophetic, as I have often said I am not a prophet; I can be as wrong about this as anybody!)  Yet, I still believe we will see the events unfold similarly to my prediction, not because God has told me so (He hasn't!), but because it proceeds logically from the basic prophecy that God did give to the prophet Ezekiel, around 2500 years ago.   It may take some time for this to unfold, but I still feel strongly that Russia , and Syria will soon begin to pressure President Trump to pressure the Kurds to withdraw from the northern Syria border with Turkey ,simply because they wish to agree with the Turkish government's position, in the hope that Turkey will reciprocate later, and join in with their planned Middle-East invasion.  Any move in this direction should verify my premise, to that extent!

So far the positions of both Russia and Syria are completely opposite of my expectation, yet there is still plenty of time for them to reverse their positions accordingly!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment