Thursday, January 4, 2018

It's Mystifying, But It Keeps Happening...

I have written before, that almost every time  I write something about Russia, especially when I name them in the title, I get a two, or three digit increase in "Pageviews" listed as originating from Russia!  It happened again, after I published my December 29th Post, when I received some 40+ pageviews from Russia, when I usually get between 1, and 3, from most countries!  I am left to ponder whether this represents curious citizens of Russia, who want to know what I am saying about their country, or is this some official Kremlin security surveillance of someone who may be wise to their meglo-maniacle plans to invade the Middle-East soon, and trying to find out how I became aware of their secret intentions! 

Yeah, sure!  Real big secret!  It was only prophecied to the prophet Ezekiel, some 2500 years ago, and has been printed in most Bibles for the better part of nearly the past 1000 years, (including, I gather,  the Russian Orthodox copies, most likely).  My special source of information, here, is that I can read my Bible, and actually believe what it says!!! 

Whoop-tee-doo!!!  Three cheers for me!  Or perhaps I should say three "Bronx cheers". for anyone who can not believe that God is capable of revealing what is going to happen 2500 years before He brings it to pass!  But, since there is "Officially" no God in Russia, I guess these idiots in the Kremlin will have to learn the truth the hard way!  That includes their chief idiot, Vladimir Putin, whom I suspect is the embodiment of the leader of this invasion, which God refers to as "Gog"!

I wonder if "Gog" actually has a meaning in Russian, or Hebrew, the language that the prophecy was given in?  It is likely some derogatory term, in whatever language, since the prophecy is a certain warning to anyone who believes what it says, including the certainty that the invasion will fail (83 and 1/3rd% of the invasion force will be destroyed!!!).  Anyone who reads the prophecy, and doesn't believe it, and participates in the invasion, anyway, has to be considered to be a blithering idiot!!!  At least from my perspective!

Yet to think that Putin could be aware of this prophecy, and be so arrogant as to discredit it's warning, and still try to carry out this invasion, is utterly mind-boggling to me!!!  There must, at least, be one person in the Kremlin who is aware of this prophecy.   Are they all too timid to pass along the predictions, especially since it predicts that whomever this "Gog" leader is, is prophecied to die "on the Mountains of Israel", along with most of his invasion force???

The term "Gog" must be translated "arrogant fool", in whatever language it's from, as far as I can guess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment