Monday, January 29, 2018

Things Seem To Be Heating Up In The Middle-East!!!

Am I suggesting that the prophecied "Gog/Magog" invasion will soon happen?  No!!!  I came dangerously close to doing that once before, a few years ago, and I won't do so again!  I suggested that since wars in the Middle-East were historically begun in late Spring, and early Summer, and it seemed that things were pointing that way, I said I wouldn't be surprised to see it begin at that time.  I should have said that I would also not be surprised if it didn't.   I have insisted, many times, that I am not trying to present myself as some kind of modern-day prophet!  I came very close to refuting that profession, then, and nothing happened.  I guess God was showing me that I had to be more careful in my choice of words!

Anyway, when the Prime Minister of Israel finds it necessary to go to Moscow to try and reason with Russia's President Putin, about the tension  created by Iran's massing troops (the previously mentioned 80-100,000 troops in Syria) along the area just north of Israel, it seems that a desperation is setting in, that agrees with the Ezekiel: 38, and 39 prophecy!  I wonder if Netanyahu is really simply complaining about Russia's ally, Iran, or is he trying to convince Putin of the folly of any efforts to bring this invasion to fruition, especially since the prophecy makes it clear that it will lead to an Israeli victory, and a defeat of the Russian/Iranian, etc., invasion force; in the neighborhood of 83, and 1/3rd % of their forces, including their leader, who may be Putin himself!

If this is his real intention, it may be well intended indeed, but I don't expect it will be successful.  When God hardens someone's heart,  no amount of reasoning will effect his decisions, at all!  God hardened the heart of the Egyptian  Pharaoh, and even the ten plagues He sent upon Egypt did not get him to change his mind, except the last one, and then only briefly, before he finally sent his army after them, presumably to slaughter them.  God finally dunked Pharaoh's army in the Red Sea, without  bothering to change their minds, He simply changed their living conditions, permanently!!!  I suspect that, if Putin is the one referred to in the prophecy as "Gog", his heart will be similarly reluctant to believe anything that might convince him of the disaster awaiting him, and his invasion force.  I guess he still believes there is no God in Russia, and there can't be any truth in a 2500-year-old "myth" from the Bible!  If that is so, he will have an eternity to regret the foolishness of his unbelief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment