Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shame On Us!!!

I am so sick of American politics, as usual!!! What does it take to get through to us, as a nation??? I understand that God tends to allow a people that have become cold, and spiritually dead, to get worse before He brings about a spiritual revival to restore them. But what I don't understand is how we as a predominately Christian nation can look upon the blatant corruption of our society and not realize that we need to repent, and pray for a Holy Spirit revival now, instead of waiting for things to get much worse. What kind of thick-headed, and hard-hearted idiots have we allowed ourselves to become???

I apologize for my self-flagellating outburst, on behalf of all of us, but I tremble for this nation because we seem to be so caught up in traditional foolishness, and self-interests, that we collectively fail to recognize the dangers that are creeping upon us. It's like we're crossing a deep river by stepping on lily pads with several ravenous crocodiles snapping at our heels! Our worst enemy, I.S.I.S., is laughing at us, and deservedly so, because they openly mock us, while telling us exactly what their intentions are for us (killing us in our streets, and even our own homes) and recognize that we don't have the stomach to do what is necessary to combat them! How long till this nation wakes up to the obvious!!!

The initiation of my frustration this morning was a report on Fox News that showed the results of a "hypothetical election" between Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump for president, in next year's election, if it were held today. Hillary beat "the Donald", with 37%, to 36% of the vote. That must mean that 27% of the voters polled voted for "none of the above", which was clearly the best choice, if anyone cared about my opinion! Unfortunately, they apparently don't! And that's sad for us, not because I'm so "smart" that my opinion should be automatically agreed to, but because these candidates are both so poor that an idiot should be able to see that we should not elect either one of them! I guess that makes me the idiot, but I'm smart enough to realize that our president is not going to save us from ourselves, in spite of "the Donald's" massive ego. And Hillary simply doesn't have a clue, and probably doesn't care, beyond the prestige of getting elected. Once elected, she would most likely turn over her authority to her chief adviser, the man who will most likely be sleeping in a separate bedroom at the White House (with his mistress, Monica)! What a pathetic condemnation for our country, if we can't find any better candidate to be our president!!! But half of the Republicans are unfit, if you ask me ( and even if you don't, for that matter) and none of the Democrats have a clue!!! Even if they are better than Obama (and that would have to be measured in the smallest of degrees) it is unlikely that any of them would have the courage to reverse his policies. Without that, America can expect to be a third rate power, both Militarily and Economically, probably before the decade is ended! And I am already on record as saying that that is what I suspect will happen, not because I want it to be so, but because I believe that we are so far into the "Last Days" that God must allow us to decline, in order to allow His Antichrist to come to power, and create his one-world government. I don't see how that could happen if a strong America were being led by a wise president, elected by a wise, and righteous populous! So, sadly I feel resigned to waste my vote on someone who will not likely get elected, and I will get no satisfaction out of being able to say,"I told you so!"

Remember, God must allow this idiotic, and rebellious world to try and run things without Him, and He's chosen to allow the Antichrist to do his "best" (with the resulting chaos) before He says, "enough is enough!", and destroys all those who placed their trust in the Antichrist, rather than Him! And if "the Donald " thinks he can do any better he is sadly mistaken! A man who uses Hitler's techniques to rise to popularity (and looks like Benito Mussolini, with hair, at least the "comb-over" variety) is patently untrustworthy in my book! Does anyone out there agree with me on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment