Monday, December 28, 2015

Reviewing My Thoughts About The "Rapture" Timing, In Relation To The Ezekiel Prophecies

I just spent some time re-reading my second, third and fourth posts on this blog site (since I left my original blog server, which I was dissatisfied with the service they provided) (see the archive list to the right of this column, for the posts dated "June 6th through June 10th" of 2013), which detailed extensively my reasoning on the possible timing of Jesus' "Rapture" of the Church of His believers, worldwide, instantaneously ("in the twinkling of an eye"), and the subsequent Nuclear Holocaust which may well befall those who remain, as a result of the conclusion of the "Gog/Magog" war, and the "sour grapes" attitude of the Russian losers, who may "push the button" in order to get even with the ones they hold as ultimately responsible (namely us!). Justifiable, or not, any surviving Russian leaders may blame us for giving Israel the technology which they may use to somehow defeat the overwhelming Russian/Muslim- allies invasion force, that comes against Israel. Even though it seems that God will cause the hatred that the Muslims have for each other, (Sunni verses Shiite, or I.S.I.S. verses Iran) to boil over into in-fighting that will destroy 83 1/3rd% of their invasion force, the Russians may find it more believable to blame America, since many of their leaders are probably atheists, and can't blame a God that they don't believe exists. Therefore, we who believe in Jesus may be the only "survivors" of a Russian Nuclear attack, while the Russian "survivors" (excluding those who likewise are believers) will apparently take refuge in their anti-Nuclear tunnels, which double as subway tubes in peacetime, and may be the ancestors of the generation that will live underground for 1000 years. ( I can't guess how they will survive, but "God said it, and I believe it, and that settles it, for me!")

I am impressed by the Biblical reasoning of whoever wrote those posts (I wonder who that could be?), and I think anyone who can stand any of my twisted writing since, will find it all interesting, too. It took three posts to detail it all, and I don't have the patience to re-write it now. So check it out if you're interested, and "may God have mercy on your soul", if you're not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment