Friday, December 11, 2015

Updating Ezekiel 38, & 39...

I haven't posted much lately on the main prophecy that I am convinced is about to be fulfilled, and probably sooner, rather than later!!! I must admit that I frankly expected the recent "Blood Moons" to have heralded some great event that God was about to bring to pass. Logically, I wrote that I wouldn't have been surprised if the Middle-East war between Russia, with several Muslim nations' armies, or terrorist militias, fighting against lonely Israel (with no allies to help them, thanks to the cowardly Obama administration) would begin to take place last summer, and be brought to an astounding conclusion by this Fall, with God's miraculous deliverance of His people (Israel) when He turns the armies invading Israel against each other, until they have destroyed 83 1/3rd % of their invasion force.

If this all happened without my being aware of it, somebody please let me know, because I didn't notice any news reports about it!!! I don't think even the most deceptive liberal media news corporations could keep a story like this from breaking publicly. So, once again, I have to reassert that I am no Prophet, and never have claimed to be! Now the whole world has conclusive proof to that fact, although I will state that I never predicted any time frame for this to come to pass; only my best guess as to what God was up to. I should have remembered that one always asks for trouble when he tries to out-guess God, and I am certainly capable of eating my share of "Humble Pie" when I have deserved it.

That said, it changes nothing concerning the ultimate fulfillment of the Ezekiel Prophecies, even if they aren't fulfilled precisely as I had expected. All this goes to show us is that God is not as much of an idiot as I am (thank God for that!). So, what does this mean about the "Blood Moons", and their relation to the Prophecies, if any? I have to confess that I am clueless on that one (to absolutely no one's surprise, I'm sure).

I suspect He is waiting for two main things to happen: one, He may be waiting for the Muslims of the world who collectively hate Israel worse than they hate each other, to congregate in the area of Syria/Iraq to decide to invade Israel, and, two, He is probably giving Putin's Russian forces time to build their army in the area to sufficient strength (slowly enough as to not cause America, and the European nations to realize that this is actually an invasion) until he thinks it's too late for them to try and stop him. This could go on for a couple of years, with the western nations so wrapped-up in detecting potential domestic terrorist attacks, and foiling them before they happen, that they won't hardly suspect this is an invasion until the real shooting starts.

Then, the whole world had better "fasten your seat belts; it's going to be a bumpy ride!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment