Monday, March 20, 2017

With Apologies To My Readers

I think I'm being "jerked around" by some hacker, or by malicious people at my Blog server, who must not care for my Blog's content (gee, I can't figure out why!).  I haven't been able to sign in to my Blog for a week, so I was not able to write any posts.  A few months ago, my server automatically changed the E-mail address that I sign in with, from the old Yahoo account I originally opened my Blog with, to a new Gmail account I had just opened.  This was an irritation to me, but I rationalized it because Yahoo had recently been hacked, so I thought this was a security measure on Google's part (since they own both my server, and Gmail).  It was okay because I could still sign in to my Blog to write a post..

But last week, I found that the password that I had been using for years, first with the Yahoo account, then later with the Gmail account, was no longer accepted by my server.  I tried to get them to send me a temporary password, that would verify my identity, but I never got it.  At this point I really began to feel I was being "jerked around"  by someone who was very hostile to me, and my blog, for whatever reason.

All I know is that I prayed for God to restore my access to my Blog, and here I am!!!  It didn't happen immediately, but it happened!  Praise the Lord!!!  If someone is maliciously trying to stop my writing this Blog, by trying to interfere with my ability to sign in to my own Blog, all I can say is, you're not just messing with me, Pal, you're messing with God Almighty, and your "arms are to short to box with God"!  I think that was the title of an Off-Broadway Play, but the message is appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment