Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"Love Your Enemies...", That Can't Mean I.S.I.S., And Al Quaida, Can It???

Absolutely!!! I have long felt I was remiss in not making this point clear. I am not trying to promote a hate-mongering operation against the lawless terrorists of the world, or the supposedly "law-abiding" governments that support them, like Russia, and Iran. My main purpose is to expose the drift towards a slowly developing fulfillment of God's promise to Israel, that He will protect them from their enemies, in His prophetic message, given to the prophet Ezekiel, recounted in chapters 38, and 39.

This world is so evil, and corrupt, and Satan's power to blind us is so ever-present that I'm afraid the invasion attempt by Russia, Iran, and various other predominantly Muslim countries' armies, or unorganized militias, might possibly come to a conclusion before many of us are aware of what God is about to do. As I am increasingly convinced of the likelihood of this conflict ending with a Nuclear-holocaust-war between the retreating elements of Russia's invasion force, and possibly our own Nuclear forces; during which the Lord may well send His Angels to "Rapture" the believers to "meet Him in the air", it's important that everyone who even slightly believes that Jesus is Lord, even if they have not prayed to receive Him, recognizes that the time may be growing short! (If I am reading this prophecy correctly...)

I don't understand why He(God) says that He, '...will send fire upon Magog" (Biblical scholars have long felt that "Magog" was the ancient name for the people whose tribe eventually settled in the area of present-day Moscow, Russia). Is it relevant that He said he would send the fire (Nuclear???) upon "Magog", first, and then another on a people, "that dwell carelessly in the isles" (frequently translated "coastlands"; which scholars have long felt could be America)??? I can only guess, but, if Donald wins this year, I could see him pushing "the button", first, when most of Russia's military have already been defeated by Israel (or more specifically, by God!). But, if we have Hillary, or Bernie for President, I might be able to see either of them retaliating against a Russian first strike (maybe!), but I don't see them striking Russia first! So, am I calling for Trump to win the election? Maybe! I am as clueless on that one as everyone else!

The bottom line, trying to see this whole situation through God's eyes, is (#1) that He will save Israel, and soundly defeat their enemies' invading armies, (destroying up to 83 1/3% of the enemies' forces), and (#2) He may be preparing to "Rapture" those who have already prayed to receive Jesus as their Lord, and Savior, before He allows the rest of the world to face the consequences of living in a dying world. The final seven years will then be, before He returns, finally, to save Israel, and judge the rest of the world (we call that "Armageddon", and there's nothing in the Bible about zombies, vampires, or "walking dead, or the like! Just those who believe in the Lord, and those who don't!) .(This, just before He creates a "new Heaven, and a new earth", for His thousand-year Kingdom of Heaven, on earth!!!)

So, my original point that we should "Love our enemies" does not at all conflict with my prophetic expectations. The scripture in Matthew 5: 11, and 12 says, "Blessed are ye (the plural form of "you"), when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you, falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Jesus did not give any time line on our "Enemy/Love". But using a little common-sense logic, it would seem, to me at least, to indicate that we should pray for the terrorists to repent, and receive Jesus, before it's too late. Remember, the I.S.I.S. propagandists are desperately flooding the internet with their perverse recruiting promotions! Those very terrorists could be our children, especially rebellious teenagers, who may be intent on breaking their parents' rules, just for the thrill of it,
and foolishly thinking that they can get away with it. I've heard reports of Muslims around the world, leaving their previous Muslim faith (an act that carries an automatic death-sentence, with family members being taught that they should kill their family members who do so) because of their revulsion to the acts of terrorism (like beheadings of non-Muslims, who refuse to convert), committed in the name of Islam.

After God has defeated the invading armies (supernaturally, or with Neutron-Nuclear devices???) it will obviously be too late to pray for those terrorists who refused to repent, and come to the Lord. And if we are all "Raptured" to meet the Lord, we won't care much, anyway!!! So I guess we should all pray for them now!

[For more on the chronology of what I'm guessing will very soon be happening (again, if I'm reading it all correctly) please check out the "Archive" list, to the immediate right of this column: the dates are for June 5th, 6th, and 10th, of 2013. It took me three posts to write it all, and I'm not about to do it again.]

No comments:

Post a Comment