Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Reason For The Stock Crises

The Dow opened yesterday morning down almost 1000 points, with other international markets reacting similarly. The Dow then closed, in the afternoon, having recovered about half of it's losses. If that develops into a pattern, opening the same today, and recovering no more than that, then we're talking about a "Crash", of significant proportions. I don't pretend to understand all of the financial ramifications of this, but I do recognize one dangerous trend.

I wrote last December (see Archive list, for "God Is Turning The Ruble Into Rubble") that Russia's equivalent of our Federal Reserve Chairman had raised interest rates to an astounding 17%, in response to the fall of the international price of oil (Russia's main "cash crop") to an economically unmanageable level of $60.00 per barrel. Russia's economy desperately needs the price to stabilize somewhere around $100.00 per barrel, and Putin had been lobbying Saudi Arabia to turn off the production spigots, until the prices rose to that level again. Saudi Arabia refused, since it needs to fund their war with the Iranian sponsored Huthi rebels in Yemen. Now we have oil prices dropping to record levels (around $35.00 per barrel, with speculation that it could go as low as $20.00 per barrel soon), and the economic strain on the Russian economy must be excruciating.

Could this be the way God has chosen to, "put hooks into thy jaws (the imagery of horses' bridle "bits"), and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army..." upon the "mountains of Israel"? I speculated, in December, that Putin's real goal would be to conquer all the Middle-Eastern oil fields, so he could force them to turn off the spigots, himself. But, in order to do this, he would certainly realize that he would be vulnerable to reprisal from the only free, and democratic nation in the region, Israel, which would certainly respond to his aggression by coming to the aid of their neighbors, in spite of the decades of persecution, and armed conflict they have endured from them.

I further speculated that Putin might try to keep the Israelis busy, on the home front, by loosing the aggression of a coalition of Muslim nations, led by Iran, that have long desired to massacre the entire nation of Israel. This would further set up the scenario which God has prophecied (in Ezekiel 38, &39), which will bring about His judgment of this invasion army and it's self destruction when He causes them to turn on each other, and destroy nearly 85% of their forces.

It seems that all this is coming together like a "Jig-saw puzzle", and I feel like I'm the only one to see it all. Granted, I am able to say so because I have no credibility other than "some lunatic who writes crazy posts on his blog", I can just imagine the international "experts" laughing about my opinions, if they ever even bothered to read them (which I certainly doubt). But, we all know about the old adage of, "he who laughs last...". If nothing happens, I don't mind being laughed at as a "crazy lunatic". I've been called a lot worse before! But, if it all turns out to be true, God will get the glory, not me ( which is fine by me). So, Christians, keep looking up! (Referring to the closing remarks of previous posts.),

No comments:

Post a Comment