Monday, February 17, 2020

Mea Culpa!!! I Repent, And I Hope Others Will Follow!!!

For the past several years, as I have written this Blog, I have written some terrible things about those whom I consider to be the outspoken, and demonstrable enemies of my country, and everything we stand for!!!  I am not sorry for any of it, as I have made a faithful effort to only write what I knew to be true, or what I believed others have demonstrated to be true, or what those who belligerently stand against us have admitted, themselves, to be true of themselves!!!

In doing so, it has been easy for me to seem to be spouting hatred  for those who stand against our country's values, when I have sincerely felt that I was merely condemning the values that they preached, while not intentionally preaching a consequential hatred of those who do the preaching!!!  I have intended that this was obvious in my writing, but upon reflection, I can see that it may not have been as obvious to the reader!!!

Since the intended readers of my Blog are hopefully of a like-minded Christian faith, or are subsequently moved to apply the principles of the heading at the top of each published page, to become "Born-Again" Christians, by faith in Jesus, it behooves me to clarify my editorial perspective, as "hating the sin, while loving the sinner"!!!  I realize that this "Christian cliché" is too easily professed, while hardly felt, but it is adamantly commanded by our Lord, for us all!   Even Nancy Pelosi was careful to correct the reporter who intimated that she hated conservatives, whether one tends to believe her protests, or not!  If she felt the need to confess her innocence of the charge, how can I not do the same, in case there is any confusion of my intentions!!!

I have frequently encouraged my readers to pray for a Holy Ghost Revival to sweep over this land to deliver us from the terrible disunity that is destroying our nation!!!  All the human reasoning of either the left, or right, will not effect great change on either side!  This is a spiritual battle we struggle with!  As the Bible says, "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."--Ephesians 6:12!!!

 Satan is the second most powerful force in the universe, second only to God, Himself, and he derives all of his power from God!!!  God can stop his evil ways at any time, but He chooses not to, unless enough of us earnestly pray that He will do so!!!  So, essentially, all this evil is our responsibility, to fall on our collective knees, and pray without ceasing, according to 2nd Chronicles 7:14, which says, "If my people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves,  and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and forgive their sin, and heal their land!!!"  

 Notice He says nothing about us thumping the sinners over their heads with the biggest Bible we can find, regardless of our desire to do so!!!  He is concerned with us recognizing our own sinful ways, which we can assume are nonexistent because of our faith in Jesus!!!  But, when we search our own hearts to examine if their is any unrepentant sin we have ignored within us, and we ask Jesus to forgive us of all of it, then He will, "cleanse us from all unrighteousness",  and heal our land!!!  We frequently get too caught up in trying to convince the other side of their sinful ways, which are obvious to us!  But they do not consider them as sins, so they will not repent, on their own!!!

But, if we examine ourselves, and repent of our sins, God will supernaturally do the rest, and bring them to their knees, in repentance!!!

There you have it folks!!!  The heavenly formula for saving this nation from the spiritual  depravity that the left has labored for so diligently , for several decades in this country, and for centuries in other countries, and God can defeat instantly, when He is satisfied that the above conditions have been met!!!  It's all up to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment