Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Now What??? I Guess Trump Is Betting We Have Nowhere Else To Go!

When I voted for Trump, in 2016, I basically had to hold my nose, and grit my teeth, to do so!!!  I was not voting for him, but against Hillary!  I have been pleasantly surprised by him since then, but I always felt that I would support him, only so long as I approved of his presidential behavior!  As soon as I felt he was doing something wrong, I intended to remove my support from him, as long as there was someone better available!

His abandonment of the Kurds in Syria, which has brought about the Erdogan ethnic cleansing, of  the Turkish invasion which was so obviously expected after the American troop withdrawal, may have been the proverbial, "straw that broke this camel's back!"  I have been watching, and waiting for some believable explanation, but fulfilling a campaign promise at the expense of thousands of allied lives, just doesn't cut it!!! And, I don't see how sanctions that may take months to feel the pain from will cause Erdogan to stop his invasion before he has finished his ethnic cleansing of all the Kurds, Christians, and Yazidis in northern Syria!!!  Sorry, but I just don't see the logic!!!

I will be watching the Republican Primaries, for a decent alternative, since there is none out of the Democratic clown parade!!!  This side of absolute insanity could never get me to vote for any of them!!!  Or Mitt Romney either!!!  I may have to just stay home!

It's a shame that Trump had to blunder so miserably, so close to the election cycle, he had done a good job up until now, but not good enough to kiss off an important ally, in such a volatile area of the world!!!  I guess I now know why there is no mention of America, or some description that could appear to be us, as coming to the aid of Israel during the "Gog/Magog" invasion!!! What ally could ever trust us to rely upon in the future, ever again!!!  Way to go, Trump!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment