Monday, April 2, 2018

And Now It Begins..! Or, Will Shortly...

I guess I called it just right!!!  On last Mondays Post, the very last sentence I wrote said, "Keep your eyes on the Middle-East."  I was referring to a pre-"Gog/Magog" signal that Russia, and more specifically, Iran (which will most likely try to move against Israel, first) will feel free to begin their Middle-East invasion at any time.  I believed that there was just one obstacle to their doing so:  The voluntary removal of all American forces from the Iraq/Syria corridor.  I felt it had to happen, as any American forces in the corridor  would immediately come to the aid of Israel, our best ally in the Middle-East, as soon as they realized that Israel was being invaded.  And, the Bible says nothing about any ally (except God, Himself) coming to Israel's aid.

I just couldn't explain why Trump would be willing to deal with the horrendous outcry this would bring, especially from the Republicans in Congress, who have said repeatedly that I.S.I.S. took advantage of Obama's troop withdrawal from Iraq to immediately set up their so-called "Caliphate", in the absence of any significant resistance.  There would have to be a strong reason for him to do so.

I speculated that, perhaps the belligerent nuclear blustering from North Korea was at the behest of Russia's Putin, who is the main influence on North Korea (perhaps even more so than China), in order to distract Trump, long enough for their invasion to get well established.  If Putin promised Trump to use his "influence" to bring North Korea to the negotiating table (which seems recently to have been done), in exchange for the American troop withdrawal, I guessed that that would satisfy Trump, sufficiently.  Putin's "influence" would probably amount to a phone call telling Kim to get his rear end in gear, and get to the negotiating table!!!

As I said last Monday, that would be the signal that Putin was ready to unleash the invasion forces.  The beginning should be soon, probably with some Golan Heights border dispute, between Iran which has already stationed troops along the Syrian border next to the Golan Heights, and has been provoking Israel with it's Drones invading Israeli air space.  Russia will Probably sit this part out, since Iran, and their other Muslim allies are "blood enemies" of Israel, with Russia expecting that they will be able to drive the Israelis into the Mediterranean Sea, as they have vociferously harangued their desire to do for generations.

Only when the Israelis unexpectedly rout these Muslim invaders (which God prophecied in Ezekiel: 38, and 39, that He would help them to do) then will Russia likely step in, to resist the panicked retreat of the Muslim forces, which the prophecy calls, "every man's sword (or modern weapon) will be against his 'brother' (or, comrade in arms)".

Through this exchange, God will bring about the destruction of the invasion force, to the tune of 83 and 1/3rd %, including it's commander  "Gog" (who may actually be Putin, himself).

So, since I "predicted" this announced withdrawal of American Troops from Syria, and Iraq, does that make me a modern-day "prophet", now???  NOT AT ALL!!!  I had a bit of help, with a prophecy given to Ezekiel, some 2500 years ago!!!  All I did was try to reason how this could be brought to pass, based logically upon current events.  It was up to God to bring those current events to pass, and I'm not about to try and take credit for simply being able to recognize what He is bringing to pass!

UPDATE:--4/5/2018--

It's a good thing that I was careful to discourage any confusion with my "prediction" (stated above), as seeming to be some kind of prophetic revelation.  As if to emphasize my point for me, God has moved President Trump to backtrack, somewhat, on his intention to withdraw the 2000 American Troops from Iraq, and Syria.  Today, the report is that he has said that the troops will stay in their Middle-East deployment, "at least for now".  So, if I had claimed to be a prophet, before, I would be worthy of being stoned to death, today!!!  This is nothing new, there have been many people who have known me that have thought this might be a good idea!  And, before I was a Christian, I tried to do a pretty good job of stoning myself (as in, "getting stoned"), but I managed to survive all of that, through God's grace.

But, now I'll just reiterate that I believe that the President will find some reason to withdraw the troops, soon.  There is no mention in the Ezekiel: 38, and 39 prophecy, about America, or anyone else but God helping Israel defeat this "Gog/Magog" invasion.   I think God wants to keep all the Glory for Himself, only, so that Israel will know that  He still exists, and that He, "still loves them, and forgives them" (for rejecting Jesus as their Messiah???)  And,  also, He wants the "heathen" to recognize that, "there is still a God in Israel"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment