Sunday, September 24, 2017

More Outrageous Ramblings...

I wonder... I guess that has become my form of legal disclaimer, that what is about to follow is absolutely unprovable fantasy, for which I have no way of proving any of it as fact, but it makes sense to me, based upon my understanding of Biblical prophecy, and the developing trends in the world's international relations.   If it seems ridiculously stupid to the reader, my rebuttal is to say, "don't blame me for thinking that the world is a powder keg, ready to be blown up by the idiots who control vast parts of it."  One only has to consider the blustering blather that comes regularly out of the mouths of people like Kim Sung Un, of North Korea,  the "Supreme Leader" of Iran, and their "Grand Puppet Master", Vladimir Putin, of Russia.

I suspect that Putin may be orchestrating this whole nuclear crisis between the U.S., and North Korea, in order to keep our focus away from any buildup he may be making in Syria, in preparation for what may be the prophecied invasion of the Middle-East, spoken of by God to the prophet Ezekiel ( in chapters 38, and 39), over 2500 years ago, to be fulfilled in the "latter years" ( a Biblical term for the years that shortly precede the coming of our Lord, to establish His "Millennial Kingdom" on earth, which I believe may be shortly approaching!).   I don't even know if this buildup exists, but since I have no formal authority to proclaim that it does, or doesn't,  I feel free to make outlandish claims that it might, based upon the reasonable expectations that would be necessary for an invasion of this magnitude.  We  will know for sure the day the Russian Tanks begin to roll towards the "mountains of Israel" (as the prophecy puts it).  Till then, we must consider my suspicions to be the fantasy ramblings of an outrageous lunatic!!!  Fine!!!  When it all comes to pass, we will see who is the lunatic!  If there is any truth to my suspicions, there must be a significant buildup of these very tanks, going on now in Syria, ostensibly for the defense of Russia's ally, Syria, but far more than should seem  necessary for that! 

Taken to the extreme ( which I feel safe in doing, because of Putin's meglo-maniacal ego, which would put Hitler to shame, by comparison), I suspect that Putin is pressuring Kim to make his outrageous threats against America, and our allies, and may even be giving him the Missiles, and Nuclear warheads that his scientists seem to be developing at a "miraculous" pace, by way of Iran, and re-supplying Iran with replacement armaments in their stead.  Let's hope that it is all bluster, and nothing more, or we may have a nuclear exchange between us, and North Korea, with China getting involved, if they feel we started it with a pre-emptive strike, when we have had enough of the provocations!

All this boils down to the aggressive greed of one man (Putin), whom I suspect wants to take over the Mid-Eastern gulf oil reserves, but feels he must get rid of Israel's potential military resistance to his plans.  Well regardless of what happens to us, or not, it all will come back on Russia and their allies in the end, when God brings Israel through it all victoriously!!!  And God will be glorified for the whole world to see, even if we will see it from heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment