Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Whew!!! I Almost Got Hacked Again!!!

I don't know who's behind it, but I almost fell for a trap to hack my computer, again!  This is the second time.  The first was from an E-mail that my computer "has been locked", and I could "click the line below", to find out how to get it restored.  Well, I immediately signed out of that address, and have had no problems from it since.  

This time, I was intrigued by an advertisement that said it had news of Russian "Super weapons", which supposedly were made of composite wood, because they were lighter weight, more flexible than steel, and resisted radar detection.  Prophetic accounts of Israel defeating a Russian-led invasion of Israel, in Ezekiel (39:9), after which they were prophecied to burn captured Russian weapons for seven years, instantly came to mind, and peaked my curiosity.  I read one account that said the Russians were using a composite of "laminated wood and synthetic epoxy",  and another that said he found evidence that they were not, "please click below, etc., etc.".  Well, I clicked it, and it told me that my computer had been hacked, again!  So, I immediately "X'ed" out of that site, without bothering to read on about how they would probably very graciously restore my computer to me,
after I gave them all my financial information, my Social Security number, and signed over my first-born son, as a slave, etc.  Yeah right!!!  (Like that's going to happen!!!)

I don't know, but I wonder if the Russian Hackers are behind this.  It is "coincidental" that I had clicked onto a story denying that Russia was using composite materials for it's weapons.  Hmmm, should I believe a story that agrees with Biblical Prophecy, or one that denies it, and almost gets me "hacked", to boot (when the Russians are well reputed to be "hacking" everybody around the world)???  Gee, I'll have to think long and hard about that choice,  Yessir!!!

I guess the bottom line here is not only to beware of anything that has to do with Russia, but if you get a message, or an E-mail that your computer has been "locked" or otherwise "shutdown", do not click their recommended link to restore it!  That must be the way they lock into your computer, and they will probably lock it up after that.  Get out of that web sight immediately, and never come back!

Meantime, God has plans for the Russian invaders of Israel, and He will likely take care of the malicious hackers as well!!!  An interesting thought about this is that if the Ezekiel prophecy says that Israel will burn the weapons for seven years, there would have to be a large supply of captured weapons, to fuel fires for seven years.  This tends to confirm my suspicion that Israel will defeat their invaders by using "Tactical Nuclear Bombs",  and artillery shells.  These Neutron Nuclear devices are reputed to kill soldiers, but leave buildings, and weapons intact.  International bans on the use of such weapons will probably be negated by the Russian use of poison gas upon Israel, (as this is also banned) that is apparently described in the beginning of the Ezekiel prophecy.  Syria has been using poison gas on it's enemies for years, probably with Russian approval.   (Israel has been distributing gas masks to it's citizens, for decades, because apparently someone else over there believes this prophecy besides me.)      

So, people,"buckle up". we may be in for a "bumpy ride"!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment