Thursday, May 18, 2017

I Am Not "Xenophhobic"!!!

Let's get a few things straight , here!  I am tired of being falsely labeled by "Liberals" according to there own definitions; not personally, but by association with those whose opinions I agree with.   I have long resented their use of the word "homophobic" to describe anyone who feels that heterosexual relationships, especially leading to marriage, is not only blessed by God, but the homosexual counterfeit of the same is condemned by God!   This is not something that we made up because we "fear" homosexuals ( the word "phobia" means 'fear'), it is an absolute categorically condemned condition, by God ( He calls it an "abomination"), and I don't think God is afraid of anything!  It is not condemned by Him any more than any other sin, but if one dies without repenting of this, or any other sin, they can expect to spend eternity in Hell, whether they believe it, or not!

For years, I have vaguely understood that "Xenophobia" was meant to express "fear" of some other Leftist policy, since it was a term that was nearly always used in conjunction with other negative terms ( like "racism", and "sexism").  But it was just recently that I actually looked up the definition to know what it means, exactly.  It actually means to "fear", and "hate" people from other nations.  This is another example of  Liberals using a word totally out of context to try and cause people to associate negative connotations to it,  by associating it with other terms that are widely held to negative definitions.  This is a common trick of the Left, when they can not convince people of the correctness of their point of view, they try to associate it with something else that they know is widely held as correct, itself. 

I do not hate other people from other nations, simply because they originate from those nations!  Likewise I do not fear people of other nations, simply because of their origin.   But, I do have a healthy fear of international terrorists, from my own nation as well as any other.  Anyone who believes this to be wrong, is an idiot, in my opinion, and I do not apologize for holding to this opinion.  But, to say that I hate them for this is wrong; I just don't want to be around them until they have repented,  and given their lives to  Jesus, thank you very much!  That said, to try and attach the suffix "phobia" to my cautious concerns, is absurd!!!   I don't fear, or hate the people; just the acts of terrorism!  And I feel that their dangerous behavior is so evil that it not only disqualifies them from legal immigration to our land, but the innocent people they hide behind,  for camouflage!

And, for much the same reason, and more so, I don't feel that illegal immigration is acceptable at all!!!  Not to mention the exporting of criminals over our borders, like Mexico has been doing for years!  Anyone who can't see my perspective is such a fool that I see no point in discussing it further with them.  And any discussion of the "correctness" of "Sanctuary Cities" is likewise absurd, not only because they place innocent citizens in danger, but because they are violating our nation's laws, which protect our citizens, and they absurdly expect to be exempt from those laws!!!  Get real!!! 

And I'm glad to be rid of Obama, and the Clintons; and I wish those who agree with them would just quietly go away.   But, I guess that won't happen until the Lord returns!  Amen; Come Lord Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment