Friday, January 2, 2015

Get Out Of Ukraine...Now!

I've been feeling a bit guilty, lately, about writing dispassionately concerning my views of the Ezekiel 38, & 39 prophecies, and how I believe Russian President Putin is the very leader that God refers to as "Gog", and that the recent developments in the Ukraine are directly tied to his eventual decision to invade the Middle-East in general, and Israel, in particular. I recognize that it is too easy for me to sit here, in America, and feel coldly dispassionate about an invasion of another nation, that is almost on the other side of the planet, whose people I have never met. Yet, as a Born-Again Christian I believe I have the Sprit of God residing in my heart, as the Bible clearly states, and that Jesus loves the Ukrainian people as much as He loves me, or anyone else, no matter where they reside on the planet. The reason God gave us His prophecies was to warn us of impending crises, before they occurred, so we could protect ourselves, as much as possible. I have been feeling it may soon be time for any Ukrainian Christians to literally "get the H____ out of Dodge", to coin an old American phrase that means to leave for safer territory as soon as possible.

I have noticed lately that the statistics for the readership of my blog has shown an increase in the "pageviews" from the Ukraine. Sometimes the stats show more readers from there than from America, my homeland, and naturally my own greatest interest in writing pertinent posts. I recognize that people living in the Ukraine can access the Internet as easily as we can, and they probably stumbled upon my blog simply by typing in the word "Ukraine" in their search engines, which came across my blog, since I have been writing so much lately about Putin's hegemonistic invasion of the Crimea, and subsequent annexation thereof. It is my opinion that a greedy dictator of Putin's nature will not be satisfied with the Crimean Peninsula, or even the eastern part of the Ukraine that is reputed to have Russian sympathies. He obviously wants it all. And the sympathies of the local citizens matter very little to him, one way, or the other. The sympathies of the Sudetenland didn't serve more than an excuse for Hitler to invade Chekoslavakia, from which he eventually moved into Poland, and then into Russia. Putin is merely travelling in reverse, with the same greedy intentions of world conquest, and domination. The invasion of Israel is merely a brief means-to-an-end diversion, in his opinion, I suspect. Unfortunately for him, God considers it to be of the highest significance, and will protect them miraculously, and to Putin's great chagrin, I'm sure.

So, it may be time for those living in the Ukraine to pack up, and get out now, if they can. Remember, the German Jews had many warnings of the diabolical nature of the Nazi's, and some immigrated to safer countries, while others stayed and were trapped in the concentration camps, and the Holocaust. I realize the apparent irresponsibility of my telling complete strangers to pack up and leave their homes simply because of my interpretation of coming events, which may, or may not come to pass as I imagine. But the alternative seems to me to be far worse; for me to believe that a potential tragedy may be about to occur, and to remain silent about it simply because the people effected are not known to me. They are known to Jesus, and He loves them, so my silence would not be pleasing to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment