Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I.S.I.S. Slauhgters More People While America Bombs Empty Buildings

This is not the way to win a war, people. While I.S.I.S. insurgents run rampant across northern Iraq, and Syria, America and our "allies" are diligently bombing the heck out of empty buildings, from all the reports I've heard. We need a president with the guts to put the "boots on the ground" necessary to kill these barbaric sons-of-you-know-what, and as quickly as possible. But I strongly suspect that President Obama is running for re-election, and doesn't want to offend his constituency, the I.S.I.S. terrorists. Since he can't legally be re-elected president in America I wonder if he's being soft on I.S.I.S. just in case they should successfully establish their "caliphate" in the Middle-east, and might need a figure-head President who has international credibility to soothe diplomatic concerns for them later.

I've stated before that I believe that Obama is a "closet Muslim", unwilling to admit it while in office, but I expect he will shout it from the "house tops" once his term ends. The only reason I am not calling for his impeachment, for which there is ample cause to successfully convict, is that that would leave us with a worse president in Joe Biden, who would only have to sit quietly for two years before the idiots on the left voted him into office, and probably for eight years. As I've said Obama is very smart, it's just that his heart has no wisdom, because he chooses to believe in wrong principles. But, Biden is worse, because he has no principles other than getting elected, and he's a classic idiot on top of that. So, we're better off waiting for Obama to get out of town, in two years, and go try and get elected President of the "caliphate" if they'll have him, and we can elect a real President hopefully with some character, and wisdom, to go along with intelligence. May God help us in the mean time, while we pray that Obama doesn't screw things up too much, internationally, since replacing him with Biden would make things a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment