Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Why Pat Robrtson doesn't Seem To Get It

I'm sorry, Pat, you may be my mentor, and I may have found the Lord praying with you, but I strongly disagree with you on this one. If you've been reading my blog regularly you'll recognize that I enjoy watching the "700 Club" daily, and I place a lot of credibility in the comments of Pat Robertson, especially his views on politics, and economics. But not this time.
On today's "700 Club", he took issue with the voting results of the seventh congressional district of the state of Virginia, in the Republican primary, in which the electorate voted out the sitting House Majority Leader, Eric Holder, and replaced him with the reputed "tea-party" candidate, he was running against.

Pat was practically livid over the long-term consequences of this voting behavior since he apparently agrees with the Establishment Republican credo, that even if the "tea-party" candidates win their primaries, they don't have a chance of winning their elections against liberal Democrats. Pat, I'm afraid you are guilty of pathetic unbelief, in that you don't believe that the same God who allowed them to win their primaries is also capable of causing them to win their elections. And even if they don't, the Democrats will have been served notice that they had better get their "House in order"(pardon the pun)or it won't be so easy in 2016. And when they almost certainly will not, the consequences of an almost inevitable world-wide collapse of the entire dollar-based economy will be blamed on them, which will turn the republic back to conservative values as the only alternative.

So, Pat, it's not the Romney-Chris Christie-Jeb Bush Establishment Republicans who can save America, but God Himself. And pleases forgive the impertinence if I encourage you to have a little faith in what I believe God may be bringing to pass in the next two elections. Just sit
back, and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment