Thursday, August 9, 2018

When You Spank The Brat...

...it always makes him behave!  Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

 Spoiled brats would always rather avoid the punishment with some form of deception, rather than actually behave, if they can avoid it.  Believe me, I am speaking through many childhood lessons learned the hard way, because of my belligerence, and tireless efforts to get away with it all, without being caught!  Thank God that Jesus showed me a better way,...….. eventually!!!

But, now we see President Trump trying to get Russia's Putin (the world champion over-grown spoiled brat) to behave himself, which he obviously has no intention of doing, by increasing the adding of more economic sanctions, upon those he has already assessed.  I think we can expect that Putin's reaction, beside screaming loudly how unfair they are (which he has already done), will be to try and figure out some way to get away with his belligerence, and not get punished for it!

Hmmmm, I wonder what that might be?!!   Gee, I've got it!!!  How about an invasion of the Middle-east, with the Muslim nations fighting it out with Israel (which they've been desperately wanting to do) to keep them busy, while Russia invades the Saudi oil fields, along with the other Gulf State Emirates, so they can shut off the oil supplies to all the western nations that have been sanctioning our economy to death!!!  Yeah,...that's the ticket!  And President Trump can put his sanctions "where the sun don't shine"!!!

I admit to some imagining of what Putin might say, but I suspect my guesses won't be far off course!

No comments:

Post a Comment