Saturday, March 24, 2018

What's Going On At Blogger???

I have been writing about Russian interest in my blog whenever I get a remarkable increase in the daily "pageviews" of my posts; usually it's an increase from the average single digits from non-American sources, to triple-digit numbers.  This usually happens when I publish something about Russia, so guess where I assume the interest is greatest?  And since I suspect that Russia is up to some international skullduggery, based upon their posturing as though they intend to act out the Middle-East invasion, prophecied, Biblically, in Ezekiel: 38, and 39, I can't say I'm terribly surprised that they should be interested in some American "shmoe" who has the outrageous temerity to actually believe a prophecy that was given 2500 years ago!!!

Yet two things don't add up.  First, when I get a triple-digit increase in "pageviews", it doesn't carry a corresponding increase in the numbers listed for the particular posts, when it should especially show a corresponding increase, especially for the post that I just wrote, about Russia.    Second, today I found that there were 189 total "pageviews", but only one listed as from Russia.   I have never received that many "pageviews", even from American readers (as this was indicated), except from Russian sources.   Either I really struck a nerve with my post about the "Deep State" in American government, or the Russians are bribing my server to indicate that the "pageviews" from Russia are supposedly from America!  How's that for paranoia!!!

Anyway, as that great philosopher, Alice, of Wonderland fame, once said, it's all getting, curiouser and curiouser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment