Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Just Had A Horrible Thought...

The Democratic Party may have come to the obvious conclusion that Hillary's incompetence is too overwhelming for her to be elected. Like I wrote before, "would she be the first president elected one day, and impeached the next?" Her health issues do come at a bad time for her, but are not insurmountable for a truly beloved candidate. But, her E-mail scandal, and unscrupulous dealings with her "Foundation" (as an illegal lobbying group) may have made her expendable in their eyes. Therefore they may try to replace her with someone who is considered "squeaky clean", even if he is an idiot, like Vice President Joe Biden!

I don't particularly like Donald Trump, as I've written before, but he can beat Hillary, if he "keeps his nose clean", and his "foot out of his mouth"! I don't think he can necessarily beat Biden, or any other Democrat, not because they are so good, but because the idiots who vote for Democrats, don't have a clue what they are doing, and therefore their candidate must be totally incompetent for them to recognize it, as Hillary clearly is. She may be the only candidate that Trump can beat!

The fact that she was way ahead just a little while ago, suggests to me that God may be behind a Trump victory, simply because of it's total implausibility, so recently. He does work this way, "His wonders to behold..."! I suspect that God knows that Trump has enough humility (I almost choked when I wrote that) for Him to bring about His plan for America, whatever it may be. If that's the case then the Democrats' efforts to replace Hillary will probably not work, and everyone will be left scratching their heads, wondering how Trump did it! It won't be his victory at all, but God's, and I wonder what this could all mean!

Your guess is as good as mine, if this all comes to pass. But, I suspect it will have something to do with his prophecied plans for Israel, though I don't see exactly how. But, that will most likely become clear at a later date. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment