Friday, June 21, 2013

Muslims' Last Chance?

In checking out the Overview Statistics for this blog the other day I was struck by the breakdown of which nations have been represented statistically for it's Pageviews.  After all I've written about what appears to be the rapidly advancing buildup to the Gog/Magog Invasion, I didn't consider all the times I have written the names of the countries that are prophecied to be the main participants in the attack against God's chosen people, Israel.  Then I read the statistical breakdown nationally and discovered that there were 8 pageviews from Russia, (update: now 33; which is half as much as from America!)  and one from Iran.  I have to wonder if my frequent writing of the words "Russia", and "Muslim" have not created the foreign equivalent of  Google results sending readers to my posts warning them of what seems to be the imminent invasion of Northern Israel, which will amount to nothing more than a suicidal effort on the part of 83% of the invasion forces, and apparently little, or no harm to the people of Israel.  If so I would be remiss if I did not make one ( possibly) last effort to reason with any likely Russian, or Muslim potential soldiers who might consider volunteering for this invasion, or might already have been conscripted into an army that may force them into participation.  The God of the Judaeo/Christian Bible is warning you not to participate in this Suicidal effort, lest you become one of the 83%  that He has promised from thousands of years ago that He will destroy you upon the "Mountains of Israel". 

As for the Russian Bible-believing Christians, of which I understand there are many, and those in Iran as well ( who are enduring persecution on a first-century-Christianity scale), we must all pray that God will provide "a way of escape" so they won't be forced into participating in a Biblically doomed slaughter, because of the narcissistic greed for power of their countries' political, or false-religious leaders.  Or, if God will's it He is capable of protecting them even if they are forced to participate against their will.  After all, if God has promised to destroy 83% of their armies, who is going to comprise the 17% that survives to return home as His witnesses?

Still, I can't help wondering who are those 33 Russian readers of this blog, and what is their perspective?  Are they 33 individuals who will grab their Bibles to verify that what I'm writing is either true, or at least plausible even if my speculations turn out not to be completely accurate?  Or, is it one person who is rereading it 33 times to make sure he, or she has got it right?  Or even could it be some paranoid present-day equivalent of the K.G.B. ( or the Military's G.R.U.), that might be horrified to think I'm some kind of spy who has hacked into records of their most secret plans for the up-coming invasion?  If so, let me warn any Russian official espionage Hackers who might try to cause my computer to explode in my face, that I am not the source of their problems.  Destroy me at your own peril, 'cause I've got an older "brother" whose name is Jesus, and you don't want to mess with Him!!! 

That is literally "the crux of the problem" facing the Gog/Magog forces.  They are not attacking Israel, they are fighting with God Almighty, and as I've said before, their "arms are too short to box with God".  It will be too late to repent then ( in most cases), but it's not too late to repent now.  Those Russians who might otherwise be drawn into the battle have easy access to Bibles and can read Ezekiel 38, and 39 to see if there might be any credibility in what I've written.  But I'm more concerned for the Muslims who might be duped into thinking that they are doing God a favor by trying to rid the world of the "despised" Jews in Israel.  They probably will have a more difficult time finding a Bible to confirm what I'm writing.  They might be able to Google a Bible web-site, or a simpler way to test the truth of what I'm saying is to go to the Source.  I am not that "Source"; that would be Jesus, Himself.  You don't even have to believe He's real; just take a chance that He might be the Son of God, and ask him to reveal Himself to you, and He will in some unexpected manner.  And then He will confirm what I've been writing about in Ezekiel 38, & 39, at least to the extent that I am correct, which I believe is mostly so.  If you will ask Jesus to come into your heart, forgive you of all your sins ( for we are all sinners, in need of God's forgiveness), and become your Lord and Savior, you can have a personal relationship with Jesus in which He will lead you, and guide you for the rest of your life.  So, as I say, if you don't believe what I'm telling you, go to the Source and ask Him to confirm the truth of my words!  God bless all who read these words.  Amen!!!         

No comments:

Post a Comment