Monday, February 8, 2021

Someone Is Externally Messing With My Blog!!!

So far, I have not been plagued by outright discrimination by Google employees, or anyone else, because of my "dangerous" views, as a conservative, "born again Christian!   But I have been harassed by annoying, and unexpected Font changes, while I am typing new posts!    I have been trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, to cause this, or at least to figure out how to reverse this.   

It always happens when I hit the exclamation point key, so I assumed I was accidentally hitting the wrong key, but recently it happened when I was watching, very carefully, to be sure I hit the correct key.    Everything I had previously typed immediately became several fonts larger, and I had no idea how to reverse it!     I am now convinced that this is the result of someone's external  interference, who wants me to become frustrated, and voluntarily leave  my server, without their  having to committing a prosecutable offense!!!

I am determined to wait this thing out, hoping this person will tire of their obnoxious harassment, eventually!   Meanwhile I hope my readers will bear with me, and pray that God will change this person's heart!!!

I hope they will stop this soon, but if they change to some more obvious external form that can be proven to be some form of unconstitutional  censorship, I will immediately sue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment