Saturday, November 26, 2016

What's Going On At Blogger???

Pleeeeeeeease stop messing with my blog!!!  I suspect Blogger (or it's subsidiary "Blogspot") has just hired some new Geek who thinks he, or she has to establish the worth of their hiring by changing the format of our blogs.  GROW UP IDIOT!!!  Change is not always better.   Please learn the difference between changing what was fine, into something that is less so, and changing something bad into something better!  Apparently you have not figure that out yet!!!

When I have trouble figuring out how to sign-in to my own blog, so I can write my next Post,  I fail to see that as an improvement, which should be the deciding factor in determining the need to "change things". Also, when your blurb touting the wonderful effects of your changes can't seem to be removed from the screen, after we have "got it", and are already sick of it, your blurb makes using your blog that much more difficult.  It is getting to be so bad, that one has to contemplate leaving your service, and finding another service that will be more stable in their procedures!

I wonder if your bosses think your meddling with our abilities to use your advertised service is really an improvement to their system?  I wonder if losing clients is really their intended purpose, too!

[UPDATE--11/30/2016]:
"Blogger's" customer interference continues...
When I first opened this Blog, several years ago, I opened it with my original E-mail address, from Yahoo.com.   This year I also opened a G-mail account, for no particular reason.  Lately I've discovered that someone,  presumably with "Blogger", or their subsidiary at "Blogspot", has decided that my Yahoo address is no longer valid, and that I must sign in with my G-mail address.  ("Coincidentally", G-mail is an account that is owned by Google, as are "Blogger", and "Blogspot".  I wonder if that has anything to do with their decision that only their account would be acceptable in the future???)
This does not create a difficulty for me, but, on principle, it bugs me that someone is making these kinds of decisions for me about my blog, and there is nothing I can do about it!!!  It is not bad enough yet, but if the trend continues, I will be forced to find another Blog Server!!!  I did not give my server permission to edit, or change my Blog as it suits them!  So far, they have not gotten to the point of censoring my Post content, but if it ever does, I will immediately be gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment